- Why buy a Techna Clip? Our Concealment System helps you eliminate the bulk and Printing of your daily conceal-carry device.
- Techna Clip is a Minimalist Holster solution for those who Conceal Carry.
- Included: (Black) Milled STEEL back plate, High Carbon Spring Steel belt clip, plated with Teflon Stone Coat 5100, Screws and locking Washers.
- Quick Drop in installation with NO Gunsmithing required. Installs on the either side of the gun.
- XD-S 9MM .40 .45 models. Not compatible with XD, XD(M) or MOD.2 models.
- Features: a wide durable clip to keep your gun in place. Serrations along the clip that aid in gripping the clip when pulling the slide back.
- Backed by a Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty!
- US Pat. 9,903,685
- US Pat. 9,677,847
XD-S 9MM .40 .45 models
Are you tired of holsters that are bulky and bulgy? Are you ready for an amazingly comfortable and fast method for concealing your pistol? Then witness the Techna Clip for the Springfield Armory XD-S, a truly minimalist solution for those who carry concealed. It's a concealable gun clip that easily affixes to your sidearm to deliver a secure, lightweight and discreet carry option-without a holster. The Techna Clip installs quickly and requires no gunsmithing to your firearm. Now you can stash your pistol in your pocket, on your waist, or even in the small of your back!
The Techna Clip comes with a fully machined replacement slide cover plate that is drilled and tapped ready for attaching the Techna Clip to the XD-S. The replacement cover plate can be left in place indefinitely, with or without the Techna clip attached. Extra screws and washers are included. The high quality Teflon coating prevents abrasion to the gun by providing a thin but highly durable cushion between the Techna Clip and the slide. The Techna Clip comes in (black) and fits all XD-S 9MM .40 .45 models. This model will not fit the XD, XD(M) or MOD.2 models. See our other listings for those models.
INSTRUCTIONS: To install, following the instruction in your Springfield Armory Owner’s Manual for remove the slide from the frame of the gun, then separate the barrel and recoil spring assembly from the slide. Then following the instructions provided with your Techna Clip, remove the slide cover plate located on the rear of the slide. Install the drilled and tapped slide cover plate provided with your Techna Clip. Mount the Techna Clip on the either side of the slide with the screws and allen key provided.
Why buy a Techna Clip? Our products help you eliminate the bulk and printing of your daily conceal-carry device. Say goodbye to your bulky holsters that add unnecessary weight and discomfort. Concealed carry on the go with our easy “Clip it and Go” system!